Well Hello Lovelies, thank you for joining me again! So April is here and the sun is shining! This blog post is all about what March taught me and reflecting on the month in hand, I left February with a number of emotions and was determined to change that around
I left February feeling angry and very emotional, I said farewell to negativity and negative people (Bye Felicia’s) So coming into March I want to vent my anger but in a different way, I started boxing. My goodness, the release you get is incredible, I have now started private sessions as well, it is expensive but it honestly clears my mind so much. March has brought a brightness back that I didn’t think would come so quickly soon after February and I strongly believe its to do with Boxing and a new aspect of exercising.
I was truly blessed to have my guy home again in March, for one reason only! WE FINALLY GAVE NOTICE !!! so if you don’t know what this is (I literally didn’t know either I had to google it!) you have to inform the local council that you are getting married AND pay for the privilege for this also, We couldn’t give notice last time and this really upset me but this time I went with documents coming out of my ears as there was no way I was letting us get refused again. I did, however, get so nervous I forgot Alex’s address and missed one of his middle names, close call but she was so understanding the lady!
Myself and Alex took time out for ourselves, went on a couple of date days and it was so wonderful. We’ve both been focusing so much on the wedding that I can’t remember the last time we hung out and just had the best day! We went to Liverpool and went to Frost Burgers, holey moley it’s absolutely incredible! We also watched Dumbo at the Every man cinema, I was blown away, you get your own waiter and sofa! I felt like a queeeeen! Sobbed like a baby at Dumbo, definitely a must watch!
Nothing beats the day’s where you just feel like your in your own little bubble and everything is truly perfect, I just love hanging out with Alex, he is my best friend and I just adore his company! To have that feeling it’s just truly wonderful.
It was Mother’s Day as well and my goodness did we make sure my mama was spoilt rotten by My Brother, Alex and I! We got her a balloon delivered the Saturday which was wonderwoman, it’s so big it absolutely is the best money I’ve ever spent ha! We also took her out the Saturday night and it was for a meal but the restaurant was shut, we ended up all getting very drunk and Alex ended up throwing up haha! The next day I was the only person who was absolutely fine and I don’t think anyone was too happy with that. We got her flowers and a massage voucher too! This lady is truly wonderful!
So on my previous blog post about leaving February behind I said the following;
– I am going to learn to cope with my emotions better, I am going to put my emotions to good use, I want to try boxing. See if it helps with how I’m feeling and if not Find something else. – Now I definitely did this and it’s an ongoing process dealing with my emotions, I definitely love boxing and it’s working for now! 🙂
– I am going to make sure my mum is happy every single day. I already make sure this but I am going to make a more conscious effort to make sure wonder woman is the happiest ever. – I 100% do this, I check she’s ok each day and if she needs to call, I’ve bought her flowers every week and she is truly the strongest lady I have ever met!
– I want Alex to know every day that I love him and appreciate him so much, this guy has been so amazing the past month. Had to deal with me just ranting away all the time! – Alex, I hope he knows hope much he’s adored… he copes with me a lot and my stressy ways! I am a MASSIVE stress head recently and he’s so laid back he may as well lie down! He’s my number 1 fan and yep thanks Alex my best boo x
– My brother to have a happier March, we love going for breakfast together and talking about shit (like you do!) so I want to do more of this! Make sure he’s happy and smiling. – Myself and my brother are incredibly close, We have continued with our Breakfast’s and we both are supporting each other, he’s just come back from Alex’s stag doo and was definitely smiling ha!
– I am not going to let any negative nancies or any inconsiderate folk effect me in any way, I will just shrug and walk away, I have had some comments like ‘ Why you changing your name for the wedding you’ll be changing it again soon’ It’s the principle of what happened during February and the thought of being my old surname on my wedding day doesn’t fulfill me with any happiness at all. Also, thank you to the people reassuring me with changing my name and making me excited for being a Siddle come July. – I have legally changed my name now back to my mum’s maiden name and I am raring to go for July! I haven’t experienced any sly comments since really and had constant support, so thank you x
– Not to feel so Anxious about certain situations, some days I wake up calm and collective and one thing can trigger it and I end up in a ball of panic. I am enough, I need to realise this. – this is the only one I haven’t achieved, I am more anxious each day but when Alex is home it goes away. It’s bizarre and I can’t explain it because I don’t even know what it is myself.
So it seems February Emily was definitely down in the dumps and had a lot of anger so March… thank you for letting me calm down and have an opportunity to use my anger in different ways. So what will I be doing in April ?
-It is my first Hen Doo, Abba themed! I want to not stress, have the best evening ever and celebrate with all the ladies I love
– Continue with private 121 boxing sessions and see if I progress with technique, keep clearing my head!
– Get ready for Alex’s birthday in May, I like to be prepared and last year I took him to Prague (trust me to do something huge!) so I need to top it…
– Keep looking after my bro and my mama, they are always my main priority
– To avoid any wedding stress (probably impossible!) and stay calm and collective
So I am going to try really hard to make sure April is the month of happiness and of course have the best First hen doo, Obviously It’s Easter so lots of chocolate will be floating around, I personally eat over 75% dark chocolate or Raw Cacao so I am very excited to indulge and be happy!
Wishing you all a Wonderful April xo
p.s. I now have a youtube! Please like and subscribe – it will mean so much!